Saturday, February 14, 2009

ManhattanBlair's Firsts


20 Firsts!


1. Who was your first love? This Itailian Boy Who Lived Down The Street From Me .


2. Who was your first kiss and when? I Was 5 He Was English And The Ring Boy At The Wedding.


3. Who was your first prom date? My Best Guy Friend :)


4. Who was your first room mate? Esme For Eva Darling.


5. What was your first job? Working At Artizia.


6. What was your first car? Range Rover.


7. When did you go to your first funeral? 13 My Best Friends Mom .


8. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Umm 16 - ish It Was For A Topshop Internship.


9. Who was your first grade teacher? Uh Ms. Bot :S


10. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Australia Baby.


11. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with? BB Brunes Concert And It Was When I Was In France While I Was Visiting My Cousin The guy Was My Cousin's Friend


12. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Haha My Sister


13. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? No Sadly She Moved :(


14. Who was the first person to send you flowers? My First Crush.


15. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? London.


16. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Esme I Love Yeah Darling! Or I Message Parkereloise Haha .


17. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My Aunt's.


18. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Take A Shower.


19. What was your first career choice? Working For Nylon Magazine.


20. What was your first sport? Never Really Liked Sports But Does Ballet Count Age 4 .




Find this survey and others at www.mycodesplace.com

No comments: