Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Paris Trip Updates + Blog News

Hey Darlings!! So I Have Just Arrive In London Like An Hour Ago, I Was Making Some Updates But I Was Way Too Tired And Fell Asleep And It's 10:00 Pm Here In London ... And So About Paris ... Seriously I love It There It Was Gorgeous But I Kinda Missed My London What Can I Say The Song Is True "London Calling" Ahaha! Totally Chessy But Whatever XD Had A Blast And Can't Wait For Australia :D
Also I've Been Thinking Of Changing My Header Since It's Pretty Much Spring I Wanna
Change :) So Let Me Know What You Think ??? , MB

3 comments:

parkereloise said...

blllair your bacckk haha ive missed you! you and kate decicded to get off polyvore at the same time haha so i have had like no friends ahh love the pic glad you had fun in paris message me when you wake up girl xoxooxox parker

MUSEWORTHY said...

I'm so jealous!

Devon said...

How cool - very jealous!
Fantastic blog btw, just added you to my blogroll.
xx, Devonbella