Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blair From A TO Z.




A is for area: London, England.

B is for boob size: Size B.

C is for career: Nylon Intern/Stylist/Fashion Designer.

D is for your dog: In Malibu :S

E is for essential items you use everyday: COMPUTER, Blackberry, My Black Wellingtons.

F is for favorite song at the moment: Don't Really Have One At The Moment Usually My Playlist

G is for favorite games: Love Games.

H is for hometown: Too Many To Count ... Toronto, Canada/London England.

I is for instruments you play: Guitar, Bass & Drums.

J is for Jam flavor on your PBJ: Strawberries!

K is for kids you last saw: Uhmm, Kids Of Neighbors

L is for last kiss: Ahaha, Monday?

M is for fondest memory: My Childhood!, When My Father Took My All Over Europe + Aussie!

N is for name of your crush: ASH/JOSHUA/LUKE.

O is for overnight hospital stays: 5 Times :S

P is for phobias: Insects And Deep Sea Water!

Q is for favorite Quote:"Everyone Loves You When Your Six Feet In The Ground" - John Lennon.

R is for biggest regrets: Something From My Past ... Wrong Decisions.

S is for status: Single ... ish!

T is for time you wake up: When The Sun Goes Down.

U is for underwear type: I Have A Variety :)

V is for vegetable you love: Mmmm, Broccoli!

W is for worst habit: Being LATE.

X is for x-rays you’ve had: My Teeth When I Was Younger (Dentist)

Y is for yummy food you make: Perogies & Pizza.

Z is for last Zoo visited: When I Was 7 Ahaha

[GOT THIS QUIZ/SURVEY FROM STRAWBERRY WEED] http://missclash.tumblr.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it!! and i think i might have to steal this one blaair! XD
love youu!