Sunday, June 7, 2009

QUIZ FROM LIZ.

1) Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced.

2) Are you a vegetarian? Umm, i eat meat but I'm not a heavy meat lover but i defiantly like my vegan cuisine & my hamburger!

3) Do you believe in Heaven? To be honest even though i am catholic I'm not sure about the whole if you're bad you go to hell and if your good you go to heaven.

4) Have you ever come close to dying? well I had a pretty bad anxiety
attack I passed out and everything ... If that counts.

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
everything Elizabeth & James.

6) Favorite time of day? late at night.

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? yes, I love broccoli.

8) Do you wear makeup? ahah, hell yes!


9) Ever have plastic surgery?
nope :)

10) Do you color your hair? yes.

11) What do you wear to bed? everyday Is different either underwear and my cropped topshop tee or Harry's over sized plaid shirt and Esme's mini shorts.

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
...

13) Can you roll your tongue?
yup.

14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
no, I get them threaded.

15) What kind of sneakers?
like nike 80's vintage or chucks

16) Do you believe in Abortions?
ummm, to be honest no but i do believe in more adoption, a child is a gift and many woman would love to have have but unfortunately sometimes there body just can't have a child so, i think if you don't want it don't kill it but atleast give it to someone who will care for it! don't kill an innocent child for you mistake!!

17) What is your hair color?
black at the moment.

18) Future child's name?
ahaha, well i'm the kinda person who likes weird names so lately i've been thinking of sienna and middle name london ... named after my aunt's middle name & for a boy i have no idea but the name will come up one day.

19) Do you snore? nope.

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? uhmm, sadly i can't really anwser this question because i kinda already went everywhere i wanted to go but if i could choose to go again it would be Amiens/Paris [soon] & Australia.

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? no real ones my kitten and Harry.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
honestly half to my family & other half to me not being selfish but i'd be lying if i said i'd give it all to my favourite charity but if i was being generous my grade 8 teacher from elementry school some of my close friends who help me in the past & drop by some at a hospital.

23) Hamburger or hot dog? hamburger.

24) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? ... :S I dunno.

25) City, beach or country? CITY

26) What was the last thing you touched? my keyboard.

27) Where did you eat last?
my house.

28) When's the last time you cried?
of laughter from last night with Harry.

29) Do you read blogs?
depends but usually my followers on blogger.

30) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? well i have gone out once with half of Harry's clothes ... but otherwise no.

[GOT IT FROM ELIZABETH SAYS RELAX WHO GOT IT FROM HOPE IS ALIVE]
CHECK OUT THERE BLOG

http://elizabethsaysrelax.blogspot.com

http://justanaturaldisaster.blogspot.com

No comments: