Saturday, July 4, 2009

Currently Busy

Ello darlings Blair here, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm so sorry for the delay on my blog posts and on Polyvore I'm currently busy on vacation with the whole Glastonbury & now Montreal It's been tough keeping up! but the good news Is that I'm leaving tomorrow for London! yes I will be back home and I will miss family and such but LONDON'S CALLING! and at the moment Esme is too lmfao she actually Is, telling me dinner Is ready ... were heading off downtown later tonight for fireworks and partying :)so I'm stoked for that! Anyeays, I'm gonna start getting ready to go and I promise you guys that I will be back to date with the blog and POLYVORE! haha, But In the mean time my twitter Is updated 24/7 :) so gotta go LOVE YOU ALL, XOXO BLAIR

No comments: